UPDATED 2/19/11 Terms and Conditions for Classifieds Board

Parts / Scoots: Wanted or For Sale -- Please take the time to read the Terms and Conditions before posting.

Moderators: SLOWRIDER, Areomyst

Areomyst
Site Admin

UPDATED 2/19/11 Terms and Conditions for Classifieds Board

Postby Areomyst » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:30 pm

Friends,

I'm offering this classifieds section as a place for people to post ads for scooters or parts wanted, or scooters or parts for sale.

I have altered the T&C for the time being. Services will be allowed to be posted by individuals. I don't really want to see a bunch of spam or anything like that here though. Franchised dealers offering some special service (Porting, customizing, paint, whatever) may make one thread, but again, this is not to be abused.

It is by popular demand that I offer the classifieds forum, and if it is abused, I will remove it. If you have a box of old parts, I welcome you to post it here and hopefully your offer will be entertained and you'll be a few bucks richer. If you have an old scoot that you want to get rid of, let's see it! If you want to use the web space that I have worked hard to put together as your advertising playground (excessive spam, many posts with no real contribution to the community), then you will be banned.

If you have any questions about whether or not something is appropriate to advertise on the forum, PM me and I will get back to you shortly.

Let me clarify that the Classifieds board is for scooter related items, tools, literature etc. As long as it's something having to do with scooters, that's great! I would also like to elaborate on the fact that this section of the forum is for contributing members of our community. If you register just to make one post to link-bait your website or spam up one ad and don't contribute you will not remain welcome here for long.

Regards,

~Josh
Last edited by Areomyst on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Areomyst
Site Admin

Postby Areomyst » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:24 am

Hello friends,

Please review the above, as I have made a few small changes. :) Services are allowed to be posted, but no spam, and do it with taste an moderation.

If advertisements in comments get out of hand, I may have to ask that people resort to advertising in the classifieds boards only. We'll see. :)

~Josh

Areomyst
Site Admin

Postby Areomyst » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Small update to original post. Cheers!

~Josh
"The more a man learns, the more he realizes how little he knows."

Return to “Classifieds”