An intro to myself and my Super 9

It's show and tell for your custom scoot! Post photos of your project scooters, etc.

Moderators: SLOWRIDER, Areomyst, scootertrog, mikal

Bromer

An intro to myself and my Super 9

Postby Bromer » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:14 pm

I started my two wheel fascination many years ago as a kid riding stripped down lambrettas off road.A number of decades of riding bigger bikes ,I recently decided I wanted something to play with.A few weeks looking and I turned up a stolen recovered Super 9 lc.It turned over but wouldn't start,bodywork was "challenging". On the upside it had two new Avon's and new front pads.Best of all it only cost me £50,£50 for a 2008 bike,bargain.
The plan is to get it running,then sort the cosmetics and then once I am happy with it,then the fun begins.
Will post pics and keep you updated as things progress( don't hold your breath)[/img]

Areomyst
Site Admin

Postby Areomyst » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Keep us posted! As you may know, the Super 9 is one of my favorite scooters. It does sounds like you got a pretty good deal!

Cheers, and welcome to the forum!

~Josh
"The more a man learns, the more he realizes how little he knows."

Bromer

Postby Bromer » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:17 am

Sorry just realised this intro is in the wrong place.doh! I noticed from the Kymco forum that you like the S9 and followed something zombie posted and ended up here.Once I get her up and running I hope to pick the collective brains about transmission tuning,it seems a bit of a black art.

Return to “Scooter Showroom”