Forum Update/Test post

Introductions, general discussion, or material that is not scooter related.

Moderators: SLOWRIDER, Areomyst, scootertrog, mikal

dan v

Re: Forum Update/Test post

Postby dan v » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:56 pm

I'll give you props for mucking around with it. I wish I had the knowledge to do that to our forum.
I don't care for the "overlay" or whatever it is called - rather distracting from the posts. I'm sure that you will have it all sorted soon.
How many scoots is too many?

Areomyst
Site Admin

Postby Areomyst » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:25 pm

Thanks for the input Dan! I can try to soften up the background so that it's a bit less distracting. I'll try and work on it some more tonight. My first goal (now that I have the background changed from the undersea/turtle theme!) is to get all the turtles out of the different subforums. Still a good bit to do, but I'll get there.

~Josh
"The more a man learns, the more he realizes how little he knows."

scootertrog

Postby scootertrog » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:13 pm

dan v wrote:This new format will take me a while to get accustomed to. Just checked this thread and found all these "OG's" still checking in! Good to see you guys.

Ardell - didn't you sell your S9 years ago?

Dan,
Yes, it's long gone - but I still keep an eye on the forum here. :) I've actually deleted a lot of spam over the winter, lol.

Areomyst
Site Admin

Postby Areomyst » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:17 pm

scootertrog wrote: I've actually deleted a lot of spam over the winter, lol.

Thank you for helping out man. I've had a tough 2015 and a pretty rough start to 2016 as well. It's been tough for me to check in like I should, but I'm glad to be more or less "back again". :) I think the remainder of the year will be a strong one!

Speaking of Super 9's, I haven't checked into the Yahoo Super 9 group in a while. I should do that soon. :)

~Josh
"The more a man learns, the more he realizes how little he knows."

scootertrog

Postby scootertrog » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:58 am

No problem Josh. I'm pretty spread out on forums these days, but I try to check in from time to time.

The Yahoo Super9 site is still up and running, but very quiet. Yahoo has continuously tweaked their Groups format - not sure how long they will support that feature, and actually surprised that they still do.

Return to “The Scooterist's Lounge”