Any members near Laurinburg, NC?

Racing? Riding? Want to meet up with other enthusiasts? You can post rides and gatherings here!

Moderators: SLOWRIDER, Areomyst, mikal

skye1263

Any members near Laurinburg, NC?

Postby skye1263 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Hi everyone,
I was hoping to meet up with some riders near zip code 28352 (Laurinburg, NC). I see some clubs bear Raleigh but thats 2 hours away from me and a bit far. I was hoping to meet some others locally. Take care, Margaret

Areomyst
Site Admin

Re: Any members near Laurinburg, NC?

Postby Areomyst » Sun May 28, 2017 5:03 pm

Hey Margaret,

Welcome to the boards, and thank you for joining up! I am also in NC, but in Haw River - about halfway between Laurinburg and Raleigh I suppose. There is a Facebook group called "Making SLow Look fast" or "MSLF Carolina Scooter Club" or something like that. Maybe if you try there and still don't find some local folks to ride with, maybe you could start putting ads on Craigslist, Meetup, or maybe just attending local bike nights and see if any scoots turn up. I wouldn't be surprised if they did!

Ciao,

~Josh
"The more a man learns, the more he realizes how little he knows."

skye1263

Postby skye1263 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Thank you so much Josh! I will definitely check out the site you said! Take care, Margaret

Scootermatt

Postby Scootermatt » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:25 pm

I'm getting a new to me kymco tomorrow. I live in Laurel hill n.c. right next door. We can go for a scoot sometime. Scootermatt

Return to “Races, Gatherings and Rides”