CarolinaCON 2014 - June 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd (Thurs - Sun)

Racing? Riding? Want to meet up with other enthusiasts? You can post rides and gatherings here!

Moderators: SLOWRIDER, Areomyst, mikal

Renegade

CarolinaCON 2014 - June 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd (Thurs - Sun)

Postby Renegade » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Just a heads up people, some good riding and hanging out with fellow scooter peeps in Hickory, NC. If you are interested just hit the link and all the info you will need to attend is there. If you have questions PM me. Happy Scootin :D

http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=201

The Winston Chapter of ScooterInvasion will be heading out, here is our schedule for the ride down to Hickory.

Sup Guy's and Gal's!

Here is our route in to Con if anyone wants to join us. We will be leaving from,

Pure Gas Station
2800 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem, NC.

I would like to be pulling out of the gas station by 11:30am, 1:00pm at the latest. It looks to be about a 2 hour ride depending on how many stops we make (smoke breaks, restroom, so on and so forth) and average speed, this could easily turn into 3 hours lol but no hurry though. We are only as fast as our slowest rider. I would like this to be a leisurely ride to Hickory, I am not deadset on the departure time but I would rather be out of the Winston before lunch. If anyone wants to meet along the way just let me know and we can work it out. As of right now I have 2 people planning to come with me from Winston the more the merrier.

If you have any questions PM me and I will get with you, The route we will be taking is below adjustments will be made as needed. See Yall at Con!!!!

When you click the link below just hit walking directions in the upper left hand corner of the page and that will be the correct route.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/2800+Re ... 5,9z/data=
Now riding a 2014 Yamaha Zuma 50F

I'm hiding in Honduras -I'm a desperate man -Send lawyers, guns & money The s h i t has hit the fan!

Return to “Races, Gatherings and Rides”